Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Favorite Pair of Tits is BARING it all...

I have been DYING to see this bitch naked interview Boobies since like the SECOND I met the hoe several months ago. Jana, whom I and 97.9% of bloggers everywhere refer to as Boobies, fucking loves me and let me interview her! Jana is fucking AMAZING and aside from being skanktasticin every way, she also hosts BADASS giveaways on her blog all the time!

Here it is hookers:

Who is the FIRST dude you showed your fantastic fake boobies to, BESIDES Mr. Boobies???
(You know you have whore and I totally call BULLSHIT if you say you haven't!)
These tits had a rough road to recovery...and I'm still minimizing the last of my scarring. (My doctor may or may not have been huffing paint when he done this surgery.) So I SWEAR on a stack of Qurans that I haven't showed anyone..minus Mr. Boobies, the doc, and some nurses. YET. :)

We all know about your obsessive compulsive issue with poorly manicured feet... Which is a worse offense to you, Gross feet or in opened toed stilettos or the dreaded... bitch rocking cottage cheese thighs and a mini skirt????
Oh God! I would peep cottage cheese thighs all day long..but busted feet...no-never. That shit ain't right. Keep your toes tight ladies! (God I LOVE this bitch!)

Tell me and all the other Bad Girls why they should go check out your amazingly hookerific Bad Girl blog right now!
Admittedly, I don't drop fuck every second word like my girl CB on my blog. Not that I don't want to sometimes...but my blog is pimptastic. I manage to hook my Boobie Chasers up with awesome giveaways, share my very warped perspective on life and child rearing, and I'm mad honest. (And I have big fake tits that are often showcased...why wouldn't you want to come visit?) -Right???


What do you think qualifies you as a Bad Girl???
As a Mom of three, I've probably toned down my bad girl persona...mainly because I don't think I'd last a minute in jail. Someone would make me their bitch and I'm just not down with broomsticks and whatnot...so I try to keep my shit on the up and up. In my pre-Mommy days, I was the baddest bitch you'd ever meet. I've busted out teeth with liquor bottles, took off my shoe and beat a broad down, gave my best right hook to a guy, traded peeks of my boobies so my friends and I could get ciggs in trade....I was once in a car accident with a group of pot heads on the way to a killer party. Two of the girls in the car were whining about some minor skin injuries...so what if old girl's hair was still hanging from the rear view?...we had a party to get to...so I convinced them all they didn't need medical assistance so we could go par-tay. I was self destructive, a sex kitten, unable to sympathize with anyone, and on a mission to revive free love. How much has changed? You decide.


Were you ALWAYS a Bad Girl or are you recently converted?
I've been a bad girl since I crawled out of the womb! Ask my Mom--she didn't have me committed to a behavioral center for her good health...well, maybe she did.

What bores you more, a 'Mommy Blogger' or 'Tweet Blogs' and why bitch?
What's a tweet blog? I don't mind a REAL Mommy Blog. But I'll admit reading that Timmy got his first tooth or Judy is constipated doesn't appeal to me. My kids have teeth and shit too. I like when Mom's keep it real and aren't afraid to say they have days where they feel like selling their kids on Ebay....now THOSE are Mommy Bloggers!

I want you to tell me and EVERY other Bad Girl here about an instance that has made you realize you are in fact a Bad Girl.
I think I just gave a few above...but what it boils down to is this..I'm an outspoken 30 year old Mom of three..I can rock a stripper pole like nobodies biz, I'm a lady in the street (most of the time) and a freak in the bed. I would slit throats for my family, rob banks to feed them, I'll cuss an old lady if she deserves it, and make no apologies for the bad girl I am! I go to my kid's school functions and get the look from the soccer moms..but I bounce right on through with my DDD's in tow. I don't care what anyone thinks...I am who I am!

There you have it skank faces... one of my favorite bitches EVER, Jana from Boobies Babies and a Blog. Go there now and tell her how awesomely titty-tastic she is!
BWS tips button

22 comments:

  1. I hope you post a pic of your newbies soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boobies were gonna have to talk about your boobies soon cause now I'm scared..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busted feet EW!! I hate ugly feet HATE it. my 3 yr old girl and I have Mani/pedi sunday just for this purpose. I feel it was important to teach her about good foot hygene along with proper potty training. Boobies..You fuckn rawk me tits off babe LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is a tweet blog?? And I'm LMAO, I frequently tell my kids I'm going to sell them on Ebay. But I didn't know anyone else did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEll I tell mine I'm going to trade them for booze one of these days!

    The FUCK? A Tweet blog is when every post on a blog is LITERALLY under 140 characters long because their post is whatever their least Tweet is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you bitches!!! I totally didn't know what the fuck a tweet blog was, no lie!!

    I guess I should have included a boobie pic for this interview??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Boobies!!

    I've never heard of a tweet blog either?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I fucking love Jana! Great interview babe! You are one bad ass chick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gawd, I love you guys! You're blowing my ego up to match my boobs! Big sloppy kisses to all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol Love her! Didnt know how much of a bad girl she was

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am totally reading this and had to look down and make my toes looked hawt!!! I'm good!!! haha I Love your girl!

    Congrats on being a featured Bad Girl...Bad Girls rule the world!

    ReplyDelete
  12. J: You know I've got nothin' but love for ya....you fuckin' rock, sistah.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i ♥ boobies!!! and she knows it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Jana like everyone else. I too did not know about a Tweet Blog:) Great interview with hilarious answers!!

    ReplyDelete