Monday, September 20, 2010

No I Will Not Make You A Fucking Sandwich- Guest Post

 
Welcome to our very first guest post! This gal writes a greatly entertaining bad girl blog chock full of sex product reviews, true life dating stories, and a position of the week! I will now hand over the mic to Lucid Obsession, take it away bitch...

No I Will Not Make You A Fucking Sandwich

A woman’s place is in the kitchen, right?  Fuck. No.  A woman’s place is wherever she goddamn chooses it to be.  I can’t even express how much I want to slap any guy that says that, even in joke.  Now don’t get me wrong, I love to cook.  I’m actually a pretty bad ass cook.  But I will not and do not do it because I am expected to.  I’m a very independent woman and I’m only going to do something if I want to, besides the necessary things like doctor appointments and whatnot, those don’t count.  I guess I’m kind of like a cat, most women are.  You’ll know when we’re pissed, even if we won’t tell you why, and you’ll know when we’re happy.  Plus have you ever tried to make a cat do something?  It’s probably not going to happen.  We’re impossible to train, but cute and cuddly and generally well maintained.

Men on the other hand… well we all know they’re dogs.  They can be cute and playful or loud and obnoxious and they rarely understand why you’re mad at them.  For the most part, we all live in a dog  world.  Cats can be intimidated by the dog’s size and loud demeanor, but not this pussy.  Have you ever seen that one bad ass cat that one sideways glance could make a Rottweiler nervous?  Yeah, that’s me.  Even the baddest cat plays cute when it wants something, but pet it the wrong way and you’re liable to lose an arm.

Unlike most cats, I thrive in various dog-filled words, from school to games.  I defy the traditions.  Girls don’t like math and science; I’m an Engineer.  Girls don’t play video games; I’m pretty kick as at most things and even play World of Warcraft and I’m pretty bad ass at it.  Maybe I just have more of that dog bark in me, but I will not be put into the traditional roll.  Not because I have to be non-conformist, but simply because I don’t want to, that’s not who I am.  I am one bad ass pussy and I’m going to do what I want, when I want, so no, I will not make you a fucking sandwich.  Now… who wants to make this pussy purr?

6 comments:

  1. Ohh I dare some asshole to demand that I make him a sandwich! That fucker would be wearing the deli knife as a nose-ring! HaHa; Yes gone are the days of the weak women. We are bad-ass bitches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men are pigs too, all of them. My ex even told me that before he went and proved he was the fucking king of the swine.

    I don't cook so any of them that want my attention best be bringing along food and it best be good.

    LOVE the cat analogy, as a relatively new cat owner I've learned how very true it is that we chicks are like felines!

    GREAT post!
    ABD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I may have fallen in love with you, but not in a creepy way, haha! Love the post! I, too, am a pretty bad ass WOW player.

    ReplyDelete