Friday, September 24, 2010

Get Your Bitch Face On!

It's true, I don't wake up every morning ready to kick ass and take names- sometimes I need a little paint! I wanted to give a run-down on the top make-up products for girls who like to be dramatic, party, and rock the fuck out. And with Halloween right around the corner, you may get a costume inspiration after checking out some of these great make-up accessories...


The eyes are the crucial part of pulling off a FABULOUS face- I love to use anything from this Moulin Rouge Collection by Make Up Forever. These red lined lashes take the fuckin' cake because they are just so pimp. I heart them dearly. And also in the set are some sweet crystals that you can place on the sides of your eyes or if you try lining your eyebrows with them, it would look bangin'.

If you need to thicken up your lash line or to get a really bold look, it all comes down to the liner you choose. I have been true to Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner in Trooper (a.k.a. jet black). This stuff will not smudge easily and therefore you will probably need a good make-up remover for the end of night- if you care at that point, drunk-ass.

How about some bad-ass eyeshadow, huh? Well I found a cute make-up set that comes with four shadows named: Pin Up, Peep Show, Full Frontal, and Lucky Charms- how could i not put this Two Faced product on here? The set is called "Fun in the Dark" and it comes with some lip colors, blush/ bronzer, and an awesome light-up mirror to help you get your look in those dark dingy places- not that any of us fine upstanding ladies would be caught in such a place! I'm also lovin' Buxom's Stay-There Eyeshadow in Saint Bernard!

And what would we bad bitches be without some luscious deep colored lips? I'm not a big fan of standard lipstick, so I looked for something a little more glossy. DuWop makes a whole line of Lip Venoms that plump, color, and shine up your mouth. My fav- the latest Twilight Venom which boasts a crimson shade once applied.


And to finish your look off, it may seem unnecessary, but give this Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Make-up Setting Spray (What a mouthful, right?). But this shit is awesome when you are out at those sweaty clubs. It works wonders on your eye make-up especially- no running, smudging, or flaking- so go get your freak on with that hottie on the dance floor!



Alright sluts, I've fully prepared you to get your fine asses out this weekend, so tear it up and make me fuckin' proud.


~THE BAD BITCH~

6 comments:

  1. As long as I've been wearing slutty make-up... I cannot figure out how to wear fake fucking eyelashes damnit!

    DEFINITELY checking this shit out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Def checking all of this out!! i love love love lashes!! the japanese ones i buy here suck ass literally!! ok well not the lashes cuz they are hott but the glue doesnt do shyt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my lashes are so damn long..maybe i could just line them in the blood of my enemies..mmm...that would be sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome red lined lashes. Off to buy some to go with my devils horns. You rock baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i look retarded with fake eyelashes.

    ReplyDelete