Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm Home Sluts!

Deep breathe... CB has arrived!

When I started blogging in January, I knew that I would never be *cringe* a 'Mommy Blogger'... Nope- that shit wasn't for me. To each their own, but I'd rather pull my fucking eyelashes out than write a 'Mommy Blog'... just sayin'.

I say what I want and sometimes people don't agree with me (and they are obviously WRONG) but I don't give a shit. I say fuck, whore, slut and cunt. Some people don't like those words, well that is why THEY are 'Mommy Bloggers' and WE are Bad Girl Bloggers. 

We are Moms, Daughters, Sisters and Friends but that sure as shit doesn't mean we can't be tattooed, cussing Bad Girls also right??? Hell yes I'm right! 

Now, I figured I'd give you chicks a little insight as to how this will all go down... We're going to have STRUCTURE damnit... you know how I am about the rules and my never ending lists, well so are my other 2 fabulous Bad Girl Blogger admins! 

We will be interviewing an awesomely skanktastic bitch of our choice each week and she will be our Featured Bad Girl! Oh... I know, you totally want it. We'll be having Top Ten Lists of whatever the fuck strikes our fancy! We will have a guest blogger tell us how amazingly BAD GIRL she is! We have our own brand new, badass Bad Girl meme and of course we will also be posting frequently ourselves. 

I'm totally fucking excited to be a part of the Bad Girl Bloggers because lets face it, nobody does bad like CB...

See you soon whores!


~The Bad Brunette

21 comments:

  1. OMG I love this! The only thing better than this is if Dave Letterman contacted me to be one of his "staffers"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donda- You crazy bitch! This is perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dis is great i just became a follower .. i think im a half mommie blogger and a half bad girl LOL.. cant wait to see future posts

    http://envii-h.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gooood one!!! i know.. i BARELY can relate with "mommy bloggers" all i see are pictures of babies. and what their baby did today or whatever baby first frenzies that totally bores me....

    this is entertaining and wonderful :) kudos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. <---has aspirations of being a bad girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure what I am anymore..lol I don't say the C word (it's like you and the F word)and Im pretty sure most mom bloggers dont like me, and them fuckin homeschool moms are a pain in my damn ass,act like they cant help me cause I swear.

    Im a retired BG for the most part but the memories and stories live on...and I have plenty to share =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL how fun! Totally fits your skanktastic ass CB! hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fuck a homeschool mom...Im just saying...I LOVE this post on several different levels. I LOVE my kids..but I also love my tattoos and my wine and dropping the F bomb and I love my occasional Green sticky stuff. oh yea and I love all you bitches!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lordt, please help us. CB is such a bag girl. LOL. Can't wait for the happenins' around here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this post! I can definitely be a 'mommy blogger' on occasion (I can't help it, I get all mushy gushy and shit) but I like to expand more horizons and be more bad. As for cussing.. I'm pretty sure my son's first word will be fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I started my own little blog, about me of course! Since I have no kiddos! I was beginning to think you could only blog if you had a baby!! Glad I found ya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fuck. Yes.
    I think I just found my new favorite blog. LOVES it.

    I can't wait to see what else is in store over here. Count this tattooed bitch in!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love you hookers!!! Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally wanna be a bad girl! I don't fuck goats or anything, but I would consider it if I could be in the bad girl club.

    I am a mom, but we are well past the baby years, so no mushy gushy shit for me. I have gotten freakier since I've been in my 30's, so I'm probably more bad girl now than I used to be.

    Love you crazy bitches! Just let me know where to pick up that goat....

    ReplyDelete
  15. HAHA!!! No goats necessary bitch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. have i said fuckin excited i am well let me just lay it out for you i am FUCKIN excited!! but no goats or any other animals for that matter per man's request. hahahahaha that was some funny shiz opto-mom

    ReplyDelete
  17. Opto, you're so crazy - I love it. You'll definitely fit right in, and there's no goat fuckin' required.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So i've stolen skanktastic......it was way too great of a word to not be used everyday in my fucktacular workplace....also i don't think skank gets used quite enough!! So i'm fucking using it, you're getting credit and everyone is happy! Thanks Bitches!

    P.s. google was kicking my ass so no making fun of the removed comment...i blow i know


    http://saralyn20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I finally found my way over here! Are you proud? I know you are! I think I may need a tattoo soon...

    ReplyDelete