Friday, September 17, 2010

New MeMe for Bad Girls ONLY

How much do you fucking LOVE this? I know right? Every Wednesday The Bad Girl Bloggers will be hosting  'Wicked Wednesday' specifically for all you Bad Girls! Mommy Bloggers and Goody Two Shoes need not apply... we will burn your ears and haunt your dreams! Just sayin'.

We figured we should give all you little skanks a heads up so you can get your hot asses in gear to link up for the very first Wicked Wednesday. To link up you're going to take our Wicked sexy button and tell us a Wickedly Bad Girl story!

I'm sure there was more I was supposed to say, but I'm a tired bitch and I need my beauty sleep damnit! Whore around this weekend and give yourself something to write about on Wednesday!

~Bad Brunette

10 comments:

  1. Damn it! I need to start a new blog, so I can write about how bad ass I am without my husband throwing a conniption!! I've got some sick stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds awesome too bad im stuck in shitty sasebo, japan where nothing ever happens [ well to me anyways] but i can go on for days about the whores on base hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo- Bitch, I KNOW you've got some crazy stories!

    EnVii- I want to hear about the slutty bitches on base!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely excited! I miss my scandalous years haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn it! Now I'm under all this pressure to get into trouble this weekend!

    *sigh* it's a tough job, but I guess someone has to do it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm too old to remember what the hell bad is all about.. but I'll try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hell yes!!! GREAT idea and I have sooo many true stories I can share. :)

    ReplyDelete