Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wicked Wednesday!

One Crazy Brunette Chick

 
It's Wednesday again! I've had dating on my mind lately, so I'm thinking we should talk about dates this week. I want your most wicked dating story. Maybe you had a horrifying date that is funny in retrospect. Maybe you left on a date with one guy, only to end the night with another. Perhaps you're like me and you've had some bad dates and had to flip on your bitch mode to shake the dud. For those of you lucky gals who married your high school sweetheart and don't regret a day? I'll pretend not to be jealous, but I'm sure you still had at least one bad date :)
 
So let's hear them!
 
We're looking for some more guest posts too, so if you guys want to hook up with the Bad Girls just send us an e-mail and tell us what you've got ;)
 
 

2 comments: