Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Top Ten Christmas Songs

Did everyone get their fill of carbs and shopping? I hope so, and now it's time to get into the swing of Christmas!!! I'm laying out what I consider to be the Top Ten Christmas Songs. Now I'm a twentysomething who loves some pop Christmas music so if it isn't your taste? Too Bad, you'll deal. That's what comments are for ;)

10. Merry Christmas Baby by Christina Aguilera
9. I'll be home for Christmas by Michael Buble
8. Step into Christmas by Elton John
7. Christmas in Dixie by Alabama
6. White Christmas by Bing Crosby
5. Christmas don't be late by...The Chipmuks :)
4. All I want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey
3. Baby it's Cold Outside by Tom Jones and Cerys Matthews
2. Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt
1. ..... you tell me! There are so many I could list more like 100! What are you favorite Christmas Songs? Any particular arrangements?

6 comments:

  1. Christmas Shoes. I love it even though it makes me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D!ck in a box by Justin Timberlake ;)
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/1596/saturday-night-live-dick-in-a-box-uncensored

    oh and that one that is in home alone but I can't remember it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Josh Groban's voice...not exactly a bad boy...but it's still really nice to listen to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this selection, especially Michael Buble. He can sing anything and he never fails to melt my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bitches... am your newest follower. Love the blog, just stumbled on you today.
    Would love a follow back :)

    Sheila
    www.livingsmartgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any Christmas tune from Brian Setzer!

    ReplyDelete