Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday: The Music Edition

Let's talk about music! I don't know about you guys but even on my worst day a carefully placed song can make the world tolerable again. I thought about the Top Ten Sexiest Songs, but I could never keep myself to just 10!

So instead I've got the Top Ten Bad-Ass Songs:

10. Bitch is Back by Elton John
9. Fancy by Reba McEntire
8. Any Way You Want It by Journey
7. Devil Went Down to Georgia by The Charlie Daniels Band
6. Proud Mary by Tina Turner
5. Fuck You by Lily Allen
4. Lose Yourself by Eminem
3. Cowboy by Kid Rock
2. Crazy Bitch by BuckCherry
1. Bitch by Meredith Brooks

This is the list that me and my girl J hammered out this morning. So what are your anthems? The bad-ass songs that get you through the day? Don't be shy ;)

7 comments:

  1. i think i have a list for any type of day LOL.. but here is one lol.. spanish n english mix

    Raise Your Glass -Pink
    Trouble - Pink
    Warriors-Cosculluela
    Not Much - Don Omar
    Wont Back Down-Eminem
    Que LLoren - Ivy Queen
    Asi es la vida - Ivy Queen
    Empire state of Mind - Jay Z
    We Run this town - Jay Z
    Run the show - kat de luna
    Whats wrong with them - lil wayne
    El Tigeraso - Maluca
    Romans Revenge - Nicki Minaj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love #5. I had actually never heard it before and it's now an instant favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Get Off by Halestorm! I suggest you give it a listen if you have never heard of it! It's FREAKING AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Envii- like the list

    Nolie- Isn't it great?! A friend introduced me to her a while back. I love it!

    Jewels - I will have to look that one up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phenomenon, by the Yeah Yeahs...

    Speak to Me
    Time
    Eclipse from Dark Side of the Moon

    U2 and Green Day, The Saints are Coming!

    Love your Blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE Crazy Bitch, also Too Drunk by Buckcherry. S.E.X. or Something In Your Mouth by Nickelback.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You want some BADASS girl stuff ... take a listen to Ani Difranco. Formally loved by mostly lesbians but now ... she is catching on with everyone. AWESOMENESS!!!

    ReplyDelete