Thursday, November 11, 2010

Interview with Jenny from Love Me or Hate me!


How long have you thought of yourself as a bad girl?
I have been a bad girl my entire life. When I was 5 I called my father a son of a bitch.
Do people view you as a bad girl? 
Hell Yeah!
Do you think you need to be a bad girl to get what you want?  
I don't have to be, but it's fun, so why not?!?
What's the craziest thing you would do for a hundred bucks?  
I need the money right now, so there isn't much I wouldn't do!
What's your theme song?  
Bitch ~ Meredith Brooks 
Your favorite rule to break? 
All of them!
A time when you shouldn't have been a bad girl?
When I was 5 and called my father a son of a bitch. LOL!
A time when you wish you had been bad? 
I'm always bad!!
Do you have a style for picking up men? 
I don't pick up men. They are heavy!
Most of the guys you've dated would describe you as...? 
A bitch. And a good lay.
How would your BFF describe you? 
I asked her! She said "You're a bitch! You like sparkily things, the color pink, and you are a true blonde no matter what color you dye your hair!" She knows me so well!!
One time that you can't believe you got away with?  
Cheating my way through every math class in high school. Every single one.
Your go to phrase when you are pissed off? 
I use Mother Fucker a lot. and Son of a Bitch!!
Tell us about one crazy night you've had? 
Every night I have is crazy, but this one time, The Man had a friend who used to come to our house every. Single. Night. After awhile, he would knock and I would scream "Go away!" It was funny.... Well, one night I did it, and he was all "If you want me to leave, I will." I said "Bye!" and he left!! He stayed mad for a month. Best. Month. Ever!
What kind of blogs bore you the most? 
The ones that are the same every time. Like it's a diary of a 40 year old virgin.
Tell us about your blog and why you blog? 
My blog is awesome! I blog because I am awesome!! Oh, you want more then that? My blog is me. I don't try to be someone that I'm not. What you read, if you add the sarcasm, is what you get with me. I don't sugar coat shit. Plus you'll see some pretty awesome pictures! I blog because I need something to do between the hours of 9 and 5 when I'm stuck in the place I call hell. [Work]

1 comment:

  1. shit i dont care how bitchy you are i am just happy you are hookin it up with blog stock friday. you rock!

    ReplyDelete