10. A Tan. I fully intend to hit the tanning bed this week. Go ahead, warn away, I won't listen. I love a good tan, and I only indulge in the tanning bed once a year. Let's face it, I'm not taking this blinding white ass on the beach to stand out like a sore thumb. Nope, not gonna do it.
9. New tattoos. Don't ask why because I am not sure, but I seem to get my tattoos during beach season. Maybe because I show them off more? I don't know. I'm getting a new one next month! Yay!
8. Those white shell necklaces. You guys know what I'm talking about? Like this-->
When I was in High School I bought a new one each year.
7. Riding with the windows down. I love to blare my music with the windows down and the wind messing with my hair. You can only do it in the summer and I love it!
6. Carolina Beach Music! Who doesn't love to shag? It's easy it's fun, and no matter who you are you just can't hate it!
5. Drinks with little Umbrellas. I love my liquor sweet with a cherry and an umbrella. It just feels like summertime.
4. Hammocks. I used to live in a place and we had a nice big hammock in the back yard. We lived near a creek so you could literally nap and hear the water flowing. It was awesome!! I miss the hammock.
3. New Sunglasses. The kind that cover half my face. I love Sunglasses!
2. Straw Cowboy Hats! I so wish I had a pic on this computer of my straw cowboy hat. It's my must-have beach accessory. I guess big floppy hats fall into this category too :)
1. Coconut Oil. I am currently using coconut shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lip balm all because the smell of coconut makes me think of the beach and of summer. (i.e. it makes me happy)
How about you? Do you love the beach as much as I do? What makes you feel like it's actually summer time? Don't forget to comment to enter Jenny's giveaway this week!