Thursday, June 16, 2011

Almost the Weekend

I don't know about you all, but I'm about done with this week. I'm ready for Friday at 5:00 because I need a break. I was looking for a fun video to get us ready for the weekend and do you realize how many songs there are out there about the weekend? One site had about 45, and just as many more that were just about Friday! It wasn't a complete list either because that crazy song by Rebecca Black wasn't on there.

Speaking of Rebecca Black, have you seen the new Katy Perry video? It's like playing spot the celebs. Not as much as Jamie Foxx's Blame it, but it's fun.
So how about you all? Big plans for your weekend? Favorite song about that longed for weekend? 

Today is the last day to get all your comments in for the drawing! I'll announce the winner tomorrow :)

4 comments:

  1. I actually like the Katy song better. The other one is GREAT for a night in the club though. No plans YET for the weekend. Hope something pops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to look up the Rebecca Black Death metal version. It is amazing. They got the timing just right so the mouth in the video matches the sound. I'm not a huge fan of death metal but it is perfect for a re-mix of that particular song.

    HAPPY WEEKEND!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No huge plans for the weekend except to clean and have some fun with the man since he is off. I love the weekends because then we can relax lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll probably just stay home and watch a good movie or read a book. I need a relaxing weekend after the week I've had.

    ReplyDelete