Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wicked Wednesday with the Bad Girls

One Crazy Brunette Chick

Alright ladies, it's Wednesday! This week I want to hear about everyone's favorite Bad Girl. Maybe it's your sister or your best friend. It may be a celebrity, or a fictional character that only exists in cartoons or a movie! Pick you're favorite bad ass and link-up! Don't forget the button!


My favorite Bad Girl of all time has got to be Mae West! The woman embraced her sexuality and her inner bitch like nobody's business! I mean, it takes something to produce a Broadway show that gets you arrested for corrupting the morals of youth!

3 comments:

  1. OOOOOH I love love love Mae West.. one of my favorite bombshells

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think Mae West was a serious Happy Hooker...great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mae West was also one of my faves! That girl had everything figured out...

    ReplyDelete