These are my top ten favorite Christmas movies. I haven't seen as many as I'd like, and I know there are classics missing from the list because either a) I haven't seen them, or b) I can't remember them well enough to put them on a favorites list!
10. The Family Stone
9. Holiday in Handcuffs (made for TV, but I do love Melissa Joan Hart!)
8. The Polar Express
7. The Santa Clause
6. A Charlie Brown Christmas
5. A Christmas Carol
4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
3. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
2. White Christmas
1. Love Actually (personal favorite of all time!)
Ok, you know the drill. Now I want to know your favorites! What do I need to add to my list this year?