So, I was going to do the Top Ten Worst New Years Resolutions. Of course, it's all subjective. I personally hate the damn things, I think if you need to do something you just do it. It's like stuffing your face on Sunday because your diet starts Monday. Of course some people look forward to January 1st all December just to get on some new kick. So here are what I think would be the Top Ten New Year's Resolutions.
9. Start a new hobby
8. Spend more time at home
7. Get out of debt/ pay off car/credit card/ house
6. Meet someone/ find a relationship
5. Find a new job
4. Household Projects (New Kitchen, painting, etc.)
3. Going to church/ going back to church
2. Quit Smoking
1. Losing Weight/ Getting Healthy
So you tell me. Do you think New Years Resolutions are pointless, or do you think they are a great idea? Which ones on this list do you like/hate most? We're all mouthy and opinionated ;) So let me hear it!